Saturday, August 13, 2022

Battlefield 4 pc game

Battlefield 4 pc game

Looking for:

Battlefield 4™ for PC | Origin 













































     


Battlefield 4™ on Steam.



 

Electronic Arts. Revel in the glorious chaos of all-out war packed with rewarding, tactical challenges in an interactive environment. Recent Reviews:. All Reviews:. Popular user-defined tags for this product:.

Is this game relevant to you? Sign In or Open in Steam. Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: EA on-line activation and Origin client software installation and background use required. Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA. EA Play subscription requires acceptance of. EA Play Terms.

Languages :. English and 11 more. Bad Language Violence Online Gameplay. View Steam Achievements Includes 67 Steam Achievements. View Points Shop Items 3. Points Shop Items Available. Publisher: Electronic Arts. Franchise: Battlefield. Share Embed. Battlefield 4 wants you to break it. In BF4 it takes the form of massive, shatterable centerpieces in each multiplayer map. A concrete dam you can ruin. A dentable radar telescope. A crippled Navy destroyer that, with an encouraging explosive push, can be run aground in Paracel Storm.

On Siege of Shanghai, which you may have played during the beta , it's a glass skyscraper that's centered on control point C. Throw enough C4, RPGs, or tank rounds at its four exterior support columns, and the tower will jenga to the ground, leaving a grave of split concrete behind.

But over the hours I spent in multiplayer, I stopped caring that I could topple skyscrapers. And by the third or fourth time it happens in your game, you'll probably be shrugging it off too. The sky scrapers that I actually adore in Battlefield 4 are the jets. The sound they make, like other sounds in BF4, is the best sort of distracting. It is a ragged, jagged crackle of bass, like a thunderstorm being dragged against its will. Jets are immersion emitters, and whenever one swoops through my field of view I feel it on my skin.

This continues to be one of Battlefield's enjoyable traits--the individual violence of 64 people generates immersion for everyone. The big, disaster-movie moments of destruction in BF4 are initially novel, but it's the incidental, aggregate moments of wonder that hold up over time.

The blur of wind as you basejump off a rooftop. The growl of an ATV as its tires chew grass. The ringing in your ears when a MLRS rocket detonates nearby.

The carriage-return clink of an M40A5 bolt shifting back into place. DICE is the Mozart of war, and its mastery over sound continues to define Battlefield's moment-to-moment richness. The sheer variety of vehicles, turrets, missile launchers, and random doohickeys you can unlock creates improbable scenarios and guarantees memorable moments.

There's so much crammed in here that I forgot about most of it. Remember this AC jumbo jet that lets you pick off vehicles from above like ants in a magnifying glass? This is the first time I'm playing it on PC, so it was especially nice to crank every setting up to max and enjoy what're still very attractive maps and weather effects at competitive framerates.

That, and incredible audio, is why BF4 still feels really good in action. Soundscapes are busy, bassy roars of machine guns, tank treads, and desperate soldier callouts. The screech of a jet flying by one ear and out the other is intimidating the first and tenth time it happens. With the volume cranked up to an appropriately overwhelming notch, BF4 is one of the few FPSes that significantly benefits from a fancy pair of headphones or a high-end sound setup.

Few games transcend the era they were created in, and there are definitely some awkward, ass design decisions that feel outdated now. I was immediately taken aback by how slowly bullets travel. I used to be a whiz at leading targets from a mile away and now every bullet feels like sending a postcard with the words "you're dead" scribbled on the back.

The speed never bothered me before, so what the heck changed? Fair enough. DICE seems to have surrendered in that particular war—there are no plans for battle royale in Battlefield One person found this helpful. This game is pretty awesome. I personally was huge on battlefield 2, skipped battlefield 3, and jumped into battlefield 4. Im playing it on an Alienware M11x R3, which has a dual-core i7.

I use a frame rate limiter to keep the frame rate from jumping above 29, and I can crank the settings even higher if I lower my resolution a little to P. Cons: Almost every time I try to jump into a game, I am reminded with an advertisment pop-up for upgrading to the Premium service. I may do this later, but it is expensive overall. I personally don't have issues with getting into servers, although it is common to randomly be kicked from games because punkbuster says I have some plugin that is not allowed?

That is my biggest complaint. I think the Commander mode is pretty lame too, especially compared to the commander mode in battlefield 2. When the game launched there were really bad server issues. I think those have been ironed out with patches. Bought Titanfall, and played that for about 20 hours, before going back to BF4. This game is awesome! I've read all of the complications, and issues with the early release, but everything is perfect now.

Still get shot behind the walls 2. Game play is amazing on this. Can't play it. You have to install it through Origin. There's a 3. Tried 3 times and it's not going to happen.

And twice I had to uninstall and reinstall Origin, because it wouldn't work. Yet it ties up my bandwidth and hangs Windows on shutdown. I also had numerous error messages trying get Origin to install. And it seems, if you don't immediately try for the Battlefield update, Origin jacks it and you can't download it. You have to uninstall Origin and reinstall it again.

I searched for a solution on the web and found you have to download the Battlefield update through Origin. On the Origin forum, admins delete posts about workarounds.

So if you have a slow connection like me, you can't get the mandatory update and can't play the game! I'm never buying another game that goes through Origin again! I didn't bother to even play the game because of the product's insistent demands for additional features. I haven't the time for this bs. I gave it to my son who eventually threw it out. Waste of money. I can't even install it on Windows I can't even get past the Origin install. See all reviews. Top reviews from other countries.

I have a G dual core. Best game.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

One moment, please.